Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: USCA NewsUSCA Elections
Please to create posts and topics.

USCA Elections

Is someone (besides Claude's tentative information posted on the ISOK board) going to advise the rank and file about the election results? It would be nice to know prior to receiving the next Sidecarist (assumiing that the results would be published in that forum)? Also would like to hear some nice things about the Rally (you know pictures, stories, etc.)
How about it somebody!

Mogo the uninformed (now)

Mogo, the Rally was great. Lots of good conversation and food. Jay and Tara worked like troopers even cooking a spagetti dinner for the rally goers. I had never been West and it was something to remember.

Now, about the elections. The Board still has not been notified of the results. Marilyn Johnson counted them and they were given to Al Roach to verify the memberships. From there it is unclear what happened but I suspect Colby was given the results but I can't say for sure. We just can't seem to get any response and the unofficial results are all we have to date.

Well I didn't get there until Friday afternoon and spent the next hour or so trying to put up the ol' tent in a gale wind. On Saturday I helped Thom Sears set up and then work the sidecar games. So I didn't get much in the way of pictures but you'r welcome to take a peek at the ones I took.

http://tinyurl.com/b2b8k

It was great being able to put some faces with the names (real names, not internet handles!) The sidecar games were a blast. Ron McDonald

Joyce and Ron: Thanks for your rapid response to my post and---Joyce: congratulations on your election (tentatively, of course)Glad you both enjoyed the rally and it was good to hear that it went so well. Wish I too, could have gone, but the west coast is a long way off for an old codger like me. Maybe the next one will be a bit closer for me and I can be there.

Hope to see some of you at Claude's Ron-Dee-Voo 11,

Mogo (Bob Montague)

I have a few pix up here:

http://adventuresidecar.com/USCA_National_Sidecar_Rally.htm

more later