USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

USCA Ballots

LOL!

Oh dear! Let me see, the ballot goes into an envelope which has a member number on it. Does the member put his number on this envelope, and is this the envelope that actually gets a stamp?.. In other words, the stamped envelope is the outer envelope, and contains the membership number.. By George I think I've got it! You use the postmark to sort for regions? Clever.. Thanks for the clarification.. gp

You are very close. Hadn't thought of using the postmark to sort for regions. The election chair will have a list of valid membership number sorted by region. Thanks,

Gail we will have a list of current membership numbers presorted by region. So even without a return address or name we will know which region you live in just by your number. So if you don't want to put a return address label on it we can still verify it. It should work, but interestingly enough the vote here is very close. I thought it would be more one sided. I'm not saying which way I thought it would be though.