Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

USCA 40th

With 2016 being the 40th anniversary of the USCA hopefully we can get some members to post some old pictures . USCA Events ,USCA members, what ever you can dig up. dont forget to post picture at the USCA facebook page .

Damn! I have tons of pics from the 1984 and 1985 Griffith Park rallies, but they are all still in slide format. I haven't converted them yet. I'll see if my slide copier's driver will work with this new Windows 10 OS. So far it's been a POS!

I have a bunch from the Stevenson rally. Not real old but fading into history a day at a time... And from later rallies.

So, where's the best place to post 11 pics from the 1985 Griffith Park rally? They are digitized slides and are large files.

you can post a few over on the USCA facebook page .we get a decent amount of visitors there .

I tried Windows 10 for a few days and was glad to revert back to Windows 7.

Lonnie

I did the same Lonnie. Wasn't impressed with 10 at all, went back to 7 Pro with some help from my computer guru in Spokane. Wasn't an easy task to roll back to 7... That's on the laptop. Still running Vista on the PC in the house. Might be forced to upgrade it to 10 before long.

Same here Lonnie!