USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

USCA 35th National Rally in Mountain View, Arkansas - June 20-23, 2013

We were home by 10:30 Sunday morning (of course we only had to go 50 miles).
Was a great weekend for us, Cathy was a trooper for her first camping trip.
I was hoping for a bit higher percentage of tent campers but had quality folks that did.
Only had one other rider for the gravel road ride, might have been more if it was on Friday.
If Cathy had been unable to attend I would have tried to stay up with you cleatusj, I think we like the same kind of roads.
Jim

While dropping off daughter at the Little Rock airport met an older gent -- called himself "Sidecar Bob" -- lives north of Mountain View -- had a short talk as the sun was very hot and he was entering hospital for some heart work -- wish him well

Thanks Cleatus... great pics!! Wish Petey and I could have been there.

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

We would like to thank everyone for comming to our little community! Spoke to several of the locals and they really enjoyed the event! All of you, made it a great weekend and made all the work and time worth it! The kids that served breakfast, raised enough for several of them to go on the mission/camp trip, they are very greatfull for your donations!

Thanks again!
Keith & Lynda
If ya come back through drop us a line!!!

Just got home from Mountain View and the rally. Ginger and I had a great time! Our thanks to the rally organizers and to everyone who had a part in making the rally a success.

Jim, it was great meeting you and Cathy. She's the one that talked me into doing the pig toss. I'm just glad she did not hand me a two way radio so she could guide me thru the blind folded course.

Had a great time at the rally, Thank you Lee and all of the folks that worked so hard to make it run smoothly, great job.

Had a great time as usual and it is always nice to meet new hackers.

Is there a final count on attendance this year?

I'm hoping to see some great pics from Butch and you other folks who had real cameras out. In looking at a few pics I took with my phone, I realize that you must all be vampires since only the rigs showed up in the pictures. Here are a few

https://picasaweb.google.com/115930614538076621327/20130622?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNzDiIbmt7mxqgE&feat=directlink https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/nht_qaQrbzx4FpIC6SsOtIhfjJhL34R8IJzqEn8brNU?feat=directlink

Awesome!!!!! 🙂 🙂
Camaraderie of fellow sidecarists.
Hospitality of the townfolk.
Pleasurable countryside.
Fun sidecar events and rides.
Wife and I had a very enjoyable time.
Kudos to Lee, Gina, Keith, Lynda, Joyce, Jim and his camera
and the rest of the rally committee.
Thank you so much.
Jay.