USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

***USCA 2010 National Sidecar Rally***

Has anybody who has tried to register for camping experienced some difficulty. If you have, I'm sure you will know what I mean. Any solutions you found helpful? Or is it possibly that Kelli needs to get an interpreter to translate southern?
Bob Davis

Well, I've got the time off, but the rig isn't ready (electrics need finished for registration and state inspection). I'd still love to attend and meet some hack riders. You guys mind a 4 wheeler showing up? Still ok to camp?

Erich

1974 BMW w/Velorex getting closer to done.

Sure, we don't care how you get there. We aren't going to say a word. Come and have fun.

copperhead - 7/4/2010 9:43 PM Well, I've got the time off, but the rig isn't ready (electrics need finished for registration and state inspection). I'd still love to attend and meet some hack riders. You guys mind a 4 wheeler showing up? Still ok to camp? Erich 1974 BMW w/Velorex getting closer to done.

Erich,

Still pleanty of room to camp I have a couple people that are coming in 4 wheelers so like Joyce said we don't care how you come look at like this when you go home after the rally you may find yourself working a bit harder to complete it

Hope to see you there!

Hi, just wondering what the procedure is as far as preregistering. I sent my registration a while ago but haven't received any confirmation. Will that just be confirmed when I get there?

z37 - 7/5/2010 12:14 PM Hi, just wondering what the procedure is as far as preregistering. I sent my registration a while ago but haven't received any confirmation. Will that just be confirmed when I get there?

Go to the registration Desk and for the peple that have preregistered you only need to sign the release forms and you will recieve your packet there see you there

Hello all, I'm the VP for BMWMOV and some of our members, myself included, would like to know if there is a day rate available. I only live about 35 miles from the site but have too much else going on this summer to take another weekend off.

Hi VP of BMWMOV,
As VP of USCA I will let U in for free, and all your friends too on a one day pass. If U want to join use for dinner or the games then U need to pay. But looking and talking is free.

dave - 7/6/2010 9:09 PM

Hi VP of BMWMOV,
As VP of USCA I will let U in for free, and all your friends too on a one day pass. If U want to join use for dinner or the games then U need to pay. But looking and talking is free.

Oh jeez, that leaves Kevin out! Where there is food, there shall ye find him.

Kevin -- look for the heifer on the yellow GS. Hope to see you there!

Pete
BMWMOV

Thank you very much for the invitation. I might actually remember to take my VP name tag with me this time.