Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

***USCA 2010 National Sidecar Rally***

Page 1 of 2Next

The United Sidecar Associations 32nd National Sidecar Rally will be held in Essex Junction Vermont the week of July 8-11th at the Champlain Valley Exposition.

http://www.cvexpo.org

More details to follow

Youpie! I've never been to a sidecar rally...and just 21/2hrs from my place! New to sidecars...just 3 years. Looking foward to meeting lots of interesting folks! See you in 2010!
Denis

Looking forward to meeting you Denis

BigD - 10/5/2009 1:49 PM Youpie! I've never been to a sidecar rally...and just 21/2hrs from my place! New to sidecars...just 3 years. Looking foward to meeting lots of interesting folks! See you in 2010! Denis

Will be there as well!!!

david lloyd - 1/1/2010 10:05 AM

BigD - 10/5/2009 1:49 PM Youpie! I've never been to a sidecar rally...and just 21/2hrs from my place! New to sidecars...just 3 years. Looking foward to meeting lots of interesting folks! See you in 2010! Denis

Will be there as well!!!

Glad to hear it it's pretty close to Canada aside from customs for some of you it's just a hop,skip and a jump!..........for me I'm looking at 450+ miles see you there!!

Anyone wishing to pre register for the 2010 National Rally attached is a word file to down load and print the mailing address is on form thanks

Attached files

Sidecars In Vermont.doc (24.5 KB) 

Information and a downloadable registration form are available from the homepage link 2010 Rally or click here
http://www.sidecar.com/rally.asp

Pre registrations are starting to come in, and we have one coming from Colorado..........and China

Trying to get something together with Cabot Creamery they process cheese and also Ben and Jerrys ice cream plant for a tour the factorys but they only operate monday-friday.

these may only be offered on Thursday or Friday , so if you love Cheese and icecream the scenic roads to get there will be the iceing on the cake. 🙂

Looking forward to meeting new faces in July see you there!

I'm a USCA member. Does that mean that when my wife and daughter accompany me to the 2010 Rally in Vermont they pay the "member fee" for the rally too?

Your USCA Membership is a family membership so all members of your immediate family are considered members and will get the membership discount.

Also for anyone wanting to bring their 4 legged friend they are free and welcome BUT CVE grounds rules state that they must be kept on a leash at all times.

We are in the process of lining up a trip to the Ben and Jerrys ice cream plant for a tour on possiably friday.

Trying to pin down a block of rooms in the Burlington area

Looking forward to this. I only know a few sidecar people around here, and they primarily race them. Will hopefully have the new R90/ velorex rig out there, and plan to camp. Still need to get a functional printer, and send in membership and registration.

Erich

Sounds good Erich looking forward to seeing you there

Oh drat! I'll be all packed up for the ride to the MOA Rally in Oregon when you show up in VT so won't be able to camp or even ride with you folks! Is there such a thing as a day pass? I've been on two wheels for just over 40 years now but am thinking of adding a hack to the stable so I can take my dogs with me. Just wanted to see what options there are and check out the vendors and rigs to get an idea of what I might be getting myself into.

There are several colleges and universities in the area, all of which will be off for the summer so there should be plenty of hotel rooms. There are also several great campgrounds scattered throughout the region if the fairgrounds aren't to your liking.

For great summaries of area attractions, visit the BMW Riders' Association forum. Their annual rally is in southern VT the end of July this year and the rallymeister has done a fantastic job of posting routes and attractions.

Bummer that you're coming to my neck of the woods just as I'm taking off for the other coast!

Pete

Glenfiddich - 5/3/2010 6:25 PM Oh drat! I'll be all packed up for the ride to the MOA Rally in Oregon when you show up in VT so won't be able to camp or even ride with you folks! Is there such a thing as a day pass? I've been on two wheels for just over 40 years now but am thinking of adding a hack to the stable so I can take my dogs with me. Just wanted to see what options there are and check out the vendors and rigs to get an idea of what I might be getting myself into. There are several colleges and universities in the area, all of which will be off for the summer so there should be plenty of hotel rooms. There are also several great campgrounds scattered throughout the region if the fairgrounds aren't to your liking. For great summaries of area attractions, visit the BMW Riders' Association forum. Their annual rally is in southern VT the end of July this year and the rallymeister has done a fantastic job of posting routes and attractions. Bummer that you're coming to my neck of the woods just as I'm taking off for the other coast! Pete

Pete,

If you have the time stop in and say hi we will be located at the CVE same place as the BMW MOA had their event a few years back

Just a reminder that the pre registration for the National rally in Vermont ends the 1st of June AFTER June 1st the cost is $5. more per person.

USCA Members pre reg $30. after June 1st $35.

Non members pre reg $40. After June 1st $45.

Trikes and solo bikes are welcome to!

I see tent camping is said to be 9 dollars per night. Is that per person, per tent or per site. If per site how many can be on one site? Typical questions right?

It's okay, Claude. I have a 3 person tent for me and the dog. There's room for one more, though I have to warn you; my dog is an enthusiastic early morning kisser.

Pete

claude #3563 - 6/8/2010 5:00 PM I see tent camping is said to be 9 dollars per night. Is that per person, per tent or per site. If per site how many can be on one site? Typical questions right?

Hi Claude

It is $9. per tent, I was told that we could have other tents at the same site as to how many? do you prefer city living or country living?

hdrghack - 6/8/2010 5:32 PM

claude #3563 - 6/8/2010 5:00 PM I see tent camping is said to be 9 dollars per night. Is that per person, per tent or per site. If per site how many can be on one site? Typical questions right?

Hi Claude 

It is $9. per tent, I was told that we could have other tents at the same site as to how many? do you prefer city living or country living?

LOL...Chuck...You pretty much know where I live and it ain't 'city' 🙂
I will bring a 60 x 100 circus tent and rent spaces for 3 bucks a person per night ..deal?
Duckin' and runnin'

Page 1 of 2Next