USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

unsolicited email from this site.

This is a notice to the web master.

I have clicked on all the unsubscribe places and cannot get you to stop cluttering my incoming email with notices.

If we are unable to cure this problem I will have no choice but to quit the site entirely and have ALL my data removed.

Phelonius

Our webmaster has disappeared. I'm sorry you feel like you are being spammed but what you could do is mark it as spam and it will go quietly into your spam folder to be deleted.

I'll try the spam thing, thanks.

Phelonius

If you started the spam filter, please check your email for a message from me with "Phelonius Spam problem." in the Subject line. I may have found the problem.

If it works for you, I'll post it here for others.

Mike

Yes it came right through the spam filter.
Okay this is the test post you spoke of. Go ahead and respond and lets see if any progress has been made.

Phelonius

OK, here is my response.

If I'm guessing correctly, you should have to come to the site to see this.

Mike

SidecarMike - 12/12/2010 11:31 AM

OK, here is my response.

If I'm guessing correctly, you should have to come to the site to see this.

Mike

And it hasn't shown up yet. How long does the automatic site take to do its' thing?

You may have cured it. Thanks

Phelonius

Your message came to my email in about 1 minute. You posted here at 1:39 and it came up om my pc at 1:40. Of course, that depends on how often your provider's mail server sends.

OK, folks, for those of you who are interested, If you go to "My Settings" on the right top of this page, your personal information will open. About half way down the left hand column is a line that says, "Receive e-mail notifications by default?"

Mine is set to YES. Jim's was set to "Use BBS default settings". We changed his to NO and it seems to have solved the problem.

Mike