Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

United Sidecar history questions

Does USCA have a historian? i would love to see an article and pictures in The Sidecarist on the history of USCA .I see that it started in sixties as the Pullman Hackers. i think it would make a great article.

horrorguy - 2/25/2012 3:46 PM Does USCA have a historian? i would love to see an article and pictures in The Sidecarist on the history of USCA .I see that it started in sixties as the Pullman Hackers. i think it would make a great article.

Yes we do it is Hal Kendall , Hal is USCA member #2 and co founder of the USCA he can be reached at -> @sidecar.com">historian@sidecar.com Hal has also made up a cd of all the issues of the magazine magazines

The Sidecarist CD is available in our Store. Like any Organization we have had ups and downs. Not too long ago we had some articles pulled from those cd's - 5 years ago and 10 years ago.

i was a USCA member back in the late 80s .then i went back on 2 wheels .now its 3 wheels again.it would be nice to read some stories from the early days of USCA .I will have to order that cd.