Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

United Sidecar Ass'n pin

Had my hat on with my pin on it. The young checker was curious what the pin said. I leaned a little closer and his eyes got a little bigger. He said, "United Sidecar Assassins?" The gal behind me laughed and so did I. When I explained that Ass'n was the abbreviation for Association all he said was basically "oh good" Then he said, "what's a sidecar?" No one complained in line as I briefly explained what a side car is and the lady right behind me told him that they were really fun. I pointed out that perhaps a man in his 70's is a little old to be an assassin, I was certainly not to old to enjoy sidecars. Hope this at least makes some of you smile.

jkmolt - 1/10/2018 11:59 PM

...He said, "United Sidecar Assassins?" .... Hope this at least makes some of you smile.

Sure did - thanks for the smile to start out day 🙂

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I see a plot for a movie here - Tom Cruise driving the rig, Angelina Jolie in the hack with exotic weapons. Imagine the chase scenes, Tom flying the sidecar through traffic or down a twisty road, Angelina dealing death from the hack with both hands...I'd go see it!