Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll

Give thanks for great riding seasons completed and for the many rides to come. I feel blessed to have discovered the world of sidecars. Exploring the world on a sidecar allows one to see and sense much more than just the road.

CCjon

I second that.  Be safe and warm this holiday.

Dave VP USCA

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Same from here.

I guess that I am only 12 hours late in putting my 2-cents worth in here.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

May I be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Like Will, I'm just a bit late. We did have a mighty fine Thanksgiving. So much so that I only got on the forum here once and that was real early in the morning. Here's hopin' everyone had a great day. Among the blessings of the year were the opportunity to meet CC Jon eye to eye this fall. It was a good riding season and next year is promising to be the best ever. We'll see ya all in C d'A next summer.

We didn't get as many miles on the sidecar rig this year as we have in the previous 5 or 6 years, but with the National Rally in Idaho again in 2019 we may get back over 10,000 miles.  I was 50.5 miles short of 10K in 2018.

I'm thankful for good health, a wife who is willing to accompany me and says she likes to travel by sidecar rig, and for our kids who have not yet had me committed for mental evaluation for my sidecar addiction.