USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Triumph Thunderbird Sport/Monza

I've decided that 2 "sports" sidecars was too much for my arms and driving license!

The Tbird has to go!

The Triumph Thunderbird Sport is a 1999 with a lot of work: new Excel rims/spokes (bigger for sidecar use), carbs redone, new air filter box/filter, VFR brake calipers, new coils (problematic on these triples, braided brake lines, XT handlebars, Monza gas filler, rear Lucas tail light/turn signals, recent tires, one year old battery, Pingel petcock, new paint on everything (T150 color), cooling system new but for the radiator, just went for tuning/oil change etc. Watsonian Monza entirely re-done: new fiber glass consolidation, no cracks, metal plate underneath, luggage carrier, new seat with seat belt, new shock, tonneau cover, have a stock windshield not drill to install. Mounting was done by DMC sidecar with a custom made subframe and NO damper. I was thinking of selling the bike separately (about ½ hour to take the rig off)…$10,000.00 or trade for a Goldwing/sidecar or a touring sidecar. Available in AZ (Phoenix burbs).

Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free.
Uploaded files:
  • 4E648CF4-FC24-4A1B-B614-3B48913217B3.jpeg

PM for some more pics....

Uploaded files:
  • 340A7ECD-52A5-441D-9B2A-3557B4E66B05.jpeg

Just had the carbs cleaned and adjusted... a rocket!!