USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TRIUMPH AMERICA / VOLOREX 565

I know you enjoy your rig, but the pull to right.  Their way cut it down but not eliminate it unless you Change front end.  with us in USA we use what they call raked tree.  I thank most yual Europe use leading link.  I check on a wasp leading link front end from England.  They sent what measurement to make.  Just got a raked tree a lot cheaper. I have the  raked tree I got fromDMC just don’t need it.  laying in the corner of my shop.  Rudy

Sorry with sidecar on left it will pull to left. Rudy

The rig is now complete, finished wiring the car this morning. This is a great bike/sidecar combination! Really happy with it!

I highly recommend this setup!

Uploaded files:
  • am1.jpg
  • am2.jpg
  • am3.jpg
  • am4.jpg
  • am5.jpg
CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon

Looks good, some my say that it need to be level but others say it can be tilted down in front.  It’s all what works for you.  It looks like the sidecar axel is some where between the bike rear axel and the rear wheel rim that’s good to.  Remember if the rig pulls to the right lean the bike to left.  Top struts give you lean.  Bottom struts give toe in to side car wheelEnjoy.Rudy

Tucker test rode his new rig today, He loves it!

Uploaded files:
  • TUCKER2.jpg
  • TUCKER1.jpg
SwampFox, CCjon and smitty901 have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxCCjonsmitty901

200 miles on the rig now, got all the bugs out, tracking great!

Uploaded files:
  • SC1.jpg
  • SC2.jpg
CCjon and redharley have reacted to this post.
CCjonredharley

500 miles on the rig now, and no issues. Added a full size W/S, and some floorboards, really liking thjis rig!

Uploaded files:
  • am1.jpg
  • am2.jpg
  • am3.jpg
  • am4.jpg
  • am5.jpg
  • am6.jpg
CCjon and Fpalbrecht have reacted to this post.
CCjonFpalbrecht

Looking good, sounds like you have it tuned in too. Great job.

If you are looking of a rally yet this year to ride to, check out

https://sidecar.com/forum/topic/northeast-texas-sidecar-gathering-october-8-10-2021/#postid-83074

John Drury has reacted to this post.
John Drury