USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Transport from Seattle to Sacramento

kinda sorry I started this thread ...  its gotten gotten off track  and I dont see a way to delete it   (this forum is hard to navigate  or user friendly  compared to wild Guzzi  and others . I think we need to up our USCA dues and put a "turbine "on this forum  ha ha  . and I have no clue on how tune it up ) .     I will have a contract carrier pick up the rig for me ...  very excited to get this Guzzi back .. thanks Jay  ..   you just can't fight the state tax guys .. in WA or CA  ... all the Guzzi guys are waiting for pics of the progress

In California, if you have a bill of sale showing that you paid sales tax in another state, then you will only pay the difference - for instance: if you pay 7% to Washington, then you subtract that from whatever you pay in California and the DMV will ask for that amount.

That makes sense .

Just to get this thread back on track. It's really too bad that you were not able to fly up and ride the rig home.

Next a question. How wide of a trailer would be needed to fit your rig.

I was a bit surprised at the width of my GW with Hannigan Astro.

Quote from Big Tom on April 21, 2019, 7:41 am

Just to get this thread back on track. It's really too bad that you were not able to fly up and ride the rig home.    I PERFERED NOT TO T RIDE IT BACK BECAUSE OF THE CRAPPY ROAD--- I 5 -- TERRIBLE TRAFFIC

Next a question. How wide of a trailer would be needed to fit your rig.  7 FT WIDE