Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Thunderbird Sport

I found this pic on adv forum and I am wondering if anyone knows about this hack. One of my project is attaching a Monza to a Tbird Sport and I'd like to see how it was done!
Thks

It was from the National in Coeur d'Alene a few years back.

Pretty sure this was their camp and the owner may or may not be in the picture.

If my memory serves me correctly the rig is from Ohio and belongs to Bob and Suzy Short (We are not sure if we are related). The orange one is Suzies. I have looked for my business card from Bob but haven't found it.
Will Short

It belonged to a woman from Lethbridge AB. I believe she had it done by side effects in kamloops. It was sold to someone in northern ab.

I had a chance to drive it!

Nice Drone!! How was it? Not too heavy with stock fork? Enough power/torque? Even if I completely lost all momentum with painter "pal " for the last 7 months I am always dreaming of my TBS and the Monza!!

I sent an email to Canada... To check if they still have a pattern for the subframe !

Well 3 emails to Kamloops.. no answer! They must not need any work!

I've talked with Brock within the last couple of weeks. With the economy slowing he is focusing on his other business as he is well known for his welding and fabrication skills and will get to the sidecar business in the evenings or weekends. Try him at metalfab@live.ca. If you have not used this email. The other option is Google sidecar effects which will take you to his metalmorphises site with his new phone number and leave a message on his phone. He has returned my call within a day or so.