USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The LBS Overland

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Well it finally had to happen. I got the phone call that the Overland rig was ready. First road test confirmed my suspicions. We didn't build an over land rig, we built a Sports Car. I am very pleased. It was a pleasure to work with Mike at LBS-USA. The whole process even though delayed by Covid Border Closures worked out fairly well even crossing back into Canada, after paying a whack of taxes of course. Dammit! Now to see if I am worthy of this new machine.

Uploaded files:
  • 72488193-3C81-41DF-A93E-12A005E22B9D.jpeg
  • C9787E72-40D3-4516-9AD0-2BE2E9ABF734.jpeg
  • 29369A5C-7876-462C-BACD-F0C553010E7F.jpeg
  • DF4ECA43-C653-4847-B7C1-496189A3B38D.jpeg
CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon

First class looking rig.Enjoy it to the fullest. J.R.

Ambassador at large.

Sweet looking rig, have fun enjoy.

That is awesome looking. that thing just screams Fun. I look forward to hearing about some of the great adventures I'm sure it is going to provide 

USCA # 8913

One awesome rig, hope to see in person at national rally in Hotchkiss, CO.

Would be well attended if you and Mike could co-host a tech session on the design and build of your new rig... ???

MGV8 has reacted to this post.
MGV8

Plans are very fluid at the moment. I do have time booked so Hotchkiss is a possibility. Mrs. MGV8 has expressed a desire to see the North after much cajoling of course, so that might be the direction we head. You have to grab opportunity when it presents. LOL I will certainly keep posting updates as I get familiar with this new Machine. 

CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon
PreviousPage 2 of 2