USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Great Yellowstone Raid - 2015

Now that sounds like a great plan to me

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

Yep, works for me too.

Hi Everybody.
I'll be leaving Helena, MT Tuesday morning at 5AM and will try and be in Gardiner by the time you are all set to leave for the Bear Tooth ride.
Should be great fun.
I had a chance to show off my sidecar rig and my new USCA Tee Shirt on local TV last night.
Check out the happy new reporter getting his first ride in a sidecar.
We talked about Alzheimer's and Long Distance riding.
See it here: http://www.ktvh.com/news/headlines/Life-After-Alzheimers--308307701.html
See you Tuesday in Gardiner and Thursday at the rally.
Be Fantastic
Del Lonnquist #8504

If you are still planning on spending Tuesday night at the Mill Inn in Sheriden, I'll meet up with you there Tuesday night. Then ride with your group on to Sturgis Wednesday.

A big Thank You to Al Olme for putting together The Great Yellowstone Raid. He did a great job selecting motorcycle-friendly motels, beginning and ending points for each days ride, and interesting routes to get from point to point.

He's also pretty good at herding cats

Well done, Al, and many thanks

Duncan

I would also like to thank Al for putting together a nice ride

I would also like to thank EVERYONE that helped us get off the road and to our next stop when my alternator failed while riding across Bear Tooth Pass

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

We were in West Yellowstone KOA on Monday 22 to Thursday 25. Did not have my sidecar but met our son from Bloomington MN. We now are AZ residents. Toured the park for 2 days but missed seeing any sidecars. I still run my sidecar daily but my wife won't take long trips in it for health reasons. Sorry we missed you Al, maybe next year . Doug Hasert