Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Thanksgiving

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for all my fellow (and lady) sidecarists. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to
get to know you via the forum.

Happy thanksgiving to you as well. This forum has been a wealth of information to me, I am very thankful for the members here, and their willingness to help us newbie

Stan Cotreau

Just came on thinking I'd start a thread to wish all here a most happy Thanksgiving. No need to start something that's already underway.. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Little late but HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

A remarkable Thanksgiving 2016!
...my final drive went south and I was able to limp home on "half a bearing" and with one tooth less on the hypocoidal crown of the Ural.
We had Hurricane "Otto" pass through the country in one night and Fidel said good bye to everybody.

I say thank you all for companionship and entertainment for the years that passed.
Sven
from Costa Rica, 10ºN, 84ºW

Attached files

Happy thanksgiving all.
One part of the holiday tradition is a ritual hunting trip. Usually that means sitting by the fire, looking out on a snowy winter scene. The lake would have been frozen solid enough to drive on it. Instead, We had this: 50+ degrees F, Sunny, and calm.

Attached files

2014 CB1100 Std, 2000 ST1100 with DMC Classic, 1981 CB650C