Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: Riders WantedThanks
Please to create posts and topics.

Thanks

Thank you - all who are organizing local and regional events. I want you to know that I appreciate what you are doing to promote the sport and the club.

If you need brochures let me know.

And many thanks to you for heading up this group of highly individualist and independent thinking sliver of the motorcycling community. Though we are well balanced and stable on all three wheels.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

CCjon

Thanks for stepping up Will, is there a printable version of the brochures we can make our own as needed?

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

I can send you the files of the brochure but I have no problem sending a packet of them. The ones I have had printed are on glossy paper and look real nice. Just let me know what you need.

In that case , send me both. You have my addresses on file?

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Hi Doug:
If I have your mailing address I don't where I put it so if you send me your mailing address. As for the file - the brochure file is too easy to modify and the feeling from the Board of Directors is that we need to have control of the content.
Thanks for wanting to spread the word about the USCA. That is much appreciated.
It doesn't cost us much to send you 20 brochures. Our printer is very good and has not cost us very much for the printing. They only limitation is the time it takes the package to get to you via snail-mail.

Thanks Will , sent you an email with the info you need.

Just got my brochures in the mail, thanks Will.

Thanks Doug!