Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

text in between the photos

Dear friends,
2 questions for the knowlegables in posting.
1) How do you locate some text below each picture with notes related to each picture?

2)The last weeks I cannot even change the order of photos, so often my attatchments look mixed up.
Is there some server trouble, have I to update my Firefox browser or is there a certain procedure to obey?
Thanks for any advice.
Sven

PS: 3-4 weeks for to head North! Days are counting. 😉 😉

Peter Pan - 5/27/2013 10:21 AM
... How do you locate some text below each picture with notes related to each picture?....

PS: 3-4 weeks for to head North! Days are counting. 😉 😉

Sven, in my post earlier today here: http://www.sidecar.com/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=11225&posts=1&start=1, I uploaded the pics to an album on this forum, and then inserted with using the little green tree button on the Rich Text Editor, resizing all pics to 640 pixels wide on the appearance tool therein.

Looking fwd to your pics and stories from the road!

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Lets try it once more

playa ballena

und nun? Foot in mouth what happens?

nun das naechste Photo

Jolly Roger 2 at the end of the road nochmal

again

Attached files

dfhsdfh and now only one way left back through the mud. ahead is no way to even walk for the next 50kmThings get mixed up and I loose patience. for today Good night Sven

I don't know, but for me personally I feel more comfortable with the simple way Add attachment and make notes with relation to the number. although for the reader it is easier with direct comments.

s

dfhsdfh and now only one way left back through the mud. ahead is no way to even walk for the next 50km

grummel no way to see the text related to the photo, I am tired.

Sven