Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Taaa Daaa Here is the new love of my life!

Page 1 of 2Next

I hope my wife doesn't read that, although after 34 years of marriage she probably feels somewhat secure.

I have been suffering guilty pleasure lately just driving this as it is the nicest thing I have ever owned. I am not sure I am Road King worthy.

Picture link below I hope!

Attached files

Very Nice!!

Nice Rig

VERY NICE, Is your wife allowed to ride in it?

Nice rig. You must have jumped into the above 250,0000 pay group in otder to afford that rig swap from the lowly Ural status. 🙂

Hey, any better pics of the light and signal attached to the hack? I like the light set up, but can't seem to enlarge the pic well enough to see just how it is mounted with the signal and such.

Again, nice rig.

Yes - more please!
*nice rig

Look at any Harley Electra Glide and you will see it is a stock HD passing lamp with turn signal.

Lonnie

Beautiful

Great rig! Reminds me a little of mine

Attached files

Ok, they are beautiful, but other than HD's, what are the two hacks?

Uber

Very nice scrinch. Especially the white-walls. Congrats.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Thanks!

The light set up is shown on the Liberty sidecar page. My income is actually going down but my age is going up so I had a what the H--l moment.

My wife loves it too and as I was drooling over this on e-bay said, "if you love me you will buy that bike" Gotta love a woman like that.

I moved the Ural tonight and took it for a short ride and you know what? I still love that bike also. Just call me fickle.

I went to their site and tried to view the light pics, but none actually show it all that well. Pricy piece by thier accessory quotes, but very nice looking. If you get any close up pics of the actual light set up in the future, please post.

I have seen some antique carriage lights in the past that seemed may be an interesting modification to take and use on a hack. Some were a bit too large, but some seemed just right. You would have to do some bulb and wire modifications, but it may be interesting on the right hack to have something a tad bit different. The light set up on the Liberty hack is uniquely different and adds to the style. Unfortunately, the typical Ural hack is blessed with ugly trailer-style lights on the rig. I prefer the coffee-can style, but swapping to them from a Retro or such still requires some mods and becomes very pricy to do.

Mine is a Liberty hack and I think Rotten Ralph has a Texas hack but am not sure.

Rotten Ralph's hack as shown is a Harley TLE sidecar.

Lonnie
Northwest Sidecars

Originally written by Pat Huey on 9/25/2008 4:36 AM

I went to their site and tried to view the light pics, but none actually show it all that well. Pricy piece by thier accessory quotes, but very nice looking. If you get any close up pics of the actual light set up in the future, please post.

I have seen some antique carriage lights in the past that seemed may be an interesting modification to take and use on a hack. Some were a bit too large, but some seemed just right. You would have to do some bulb and wire modifications, but it may be interesting on the right hack to have something a tad bit different. The light set up on the Liberty hack is uniquely different and adds to the style. Unfortunately, the typical Ural hack is blessed with ugly trailer-style lights on the rig. I prefer the coffee-can style, but swapping to them from a Retro or such still requires some mods and becomes very pricy to do.

Here is a link to that light http://www.libertysidecars.com/up_close/spotlight.JPG

Sweet!

Nice outfit!

Very nice. And here's another Harley/Liberty combo. (my own...)

Attached files

Sweet, I love the dog in the Hack. We got a Boston Terrier Bull dog recently. I gotta get some time to photograph her with her doggles.

Page 1 of 2Next