USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Suzuki VL-800 and Velorex Sidecar $3200.00

Good Condition, Complete sidecar rig. Handles good and goes straight. Serviced and ready to go.

Located in Coldspring, Texas. Assistance with delivery is negotiable.

If you need more information or pictures call me. 936-239-0438

Thanks for looking, Bud...

Uploaded files:
  • SC-Side.JPG

Bud,

Please post the location of the rig you're selling.  Our rules require price. location and any special terms [like I only take Bitcoin or I will deliver of costs].

Thanks!

Al Olme Minneapolis, Minnesota

Forgot to mention that the rig and I are located in Coldspring, TEXAS.  Coldspring is about 1 hour north of the Houston, Geo Bush Airport.   I believe that satisfies the T & Cs to post here.  If I missed something, let me know and we'll do this till we get it right.

Later, Bud...

Uploaded files:
  • SC-Front.JPG

You're all good, Bud!

Al Olme Minneapolis, Minnesota

I was going to take my rig to the TURDs camp out in Rusk, Texas this past weekend, but the weather scared me off (I don;t like camping in the rain).  So, its still for sale.  Somebody is missing out on a lot of the riding season.

Later, Bud...

Uploaded files:
  • SC-Front.JPG

Still available.  Just ordered a new rear tire for the rig.  Should increase the price $150, but I won't.  I'm still riding it and it is still running great.

Later, Bud...

Bud is a good guy who helped me with my Velorex. If I guessed at the value, I'd have to say the sidecar was worth over $2g, more if he has bike specific mounts. (+$500-700?) These are just numbers I think I'd pay, and I'm a cheap butt, so I think it's a pretty good deal considering the motorcycle is included, and the sidecar is owned by someone who knows enough about it to help someone else take care of theirs.

Just a plug for him, if I didn't have one already, this would definitely be on my radar. 🙂

I bought another rig in April.  The garage is over full with motorcycles.  I need to sell something, how about a real  nice 1974 Honda CB750 for $5500?

The Suzuki has a new rear tire and ready for a road trip.  Asking $3200 for it.

Later, Bud...