Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

State Rep Forum

Page 1 of 2Next

Well you State Reps now have your form to use as you see fit. And I say that in hopes that it will be in a way to help USCA. It is “USCA Inservice Discussion.” This is a lock form to get in to get in you have to send me your “Log-On”. I do not need your password, and I don’t want it, just your log-on. Mine is Richardmc4. For those of you who replied to my e-mail of 6/27/14 you should be able to get in. if you have problem please e-mail me. Also any other State Rep or officers that would like to get in e-mail me your log-on.

Sorry, but I am confused. Where do I find the state rep form? In the table of contents (for lack of a proper name) I see the "Board Forum" but nothing for state reps. Being new at this it might benefit me to communicate with other reps in my region. Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

Mike in MS

USCA Inservice Discussion

USCA Inservice Discussion is the name of the form. To sign-in I will need your sidecar dot com log-in. I do not need or want your password. For those of you that have sent me them can get in now. As you know we have a number of state with no Raps so we need all of to sign up.

Hi Richard. I'm the Midwest Director. I'm not listed here but in the Sidecarist magazine. I just lost my KY state representive. Looking for a new one. Not sure which other state rep. I'm missing. Any full member of the USCA who would like to be the KY state rep. Email me at dave@szkud.net, or click on any of the dave you see as moderator of most of the fourm here.

That is it Dave as far as I know.

Richard; I guess you already have my log in, but here it is J.R. Keep up the good work. Maybe we can stir up some interest. Tomorrow(Wed.) is the day Fly,Mrs. Fly, Avanell & I go to AMA museum to see Hal's plaque. Will try to get pictures soon.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex rep

Paul here. AZ state rep. How do I get in on this? Also need an list of all AZ members' emails.
thanx,

You are in. For your your list e-mail Steve at membership@sidecar.com

New member in Strawberry wants to communicate with like minded folk.

What state are the USCA State Rep?

Paul; Chet here.
New member in Strawberry, Arizona seeks to communicate with like minded folks in Arizona. I have a BMW K1300GT that I'm going to attach Hannigan Sprint sidecar. I'm excited about this new adventure and looking forward to meeting others in the USCA.

Chet Gandy
chetandkaren@q.com
928-595-1645
Strawberry, Arizona

You may want to post this to the General Discussion form. You will get more replies there. And welcome to the world of sidecaring.

Richard I am back & somehow got on line .I have beat the cancer &had one eye fixed getting stronger everyday .dodn`t have campsite for YA`come let me know what I need to do .also have you spoke with doug about taking fl state rep job .bought a side car off e-bay so laddi can have her enclose . I have 3 more wks before the 2nd eye is done &then I can lift heavy things I`ll start instation @ that time stu

Please welcome our new Missouri State Representative.

Bob Horsch
204 N. Estes St.
Nixa, MO 65714
417-724-0807
moscrep@gmail.com

Any in the in the general Missouri & Kansas area are welcome to contact Bob with questions & suggestions.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Welcome Bob in Missouri from Ohio. Hope to see you at the National rally in 2018.

Welcome and a hearty e-shake of the hand from Washington.

Welcome Bob!
Next item up , I think I am the WV state rep although its not listed in the last USCA handbook and the state of WV is not listed in the members section. But that's not a huge problem. Any way , how do I find this State Rep forum?

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Hello Bob

Welcome aboard. Greetings form Mississippi. Missouri ain't all that far away. If you are ever down this way shout at me and we can swap lies.

Mike In MS

Hey Bob! Welcome from the Arizona state rep. Hope to see you in Indiana.
Just had an idea. The USCA National board meets at our national rally. Would any other state rep be interested in getting together?

Page 1 of 2Next