Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

St. Patrick's Day Parade Ronoke VA 15 March 2008

Fellow Hack's
RIDE IN a ST. Patrick’s Day Parade, Roanoke VA

We have an opportunity to join the Copper Hill Sidecarist an informal group of grinning riders and ride in the St. Patrick Day Parade 15 March, 2008, Roanoke VA.

The St. Pats Parade is Roanoke's biggest parade. The Parade is on Sat. March 15. eventzone.org is the overseeing organization for the parade. There is a link there to the St. Pat's day parade, and Celtic Festival.

My thanks to Hank Pfister from the Roanoke area who has welcomed us to join their group from Copper Hill, VA

More DETAILS to be DEVELOPED over the next 60 DAYS, but get the note in your CALENDER and please join us.

Post a message here or send me a note directly, I will travel down from Fairfax VA Friday. I will find a local hotel in the area to stay at and make it the rally point. It’s a little early for camping most likely.

Let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in joining us.

Sincerely,

Hank Waters
VA Hack

watershj@verizon.net

703-591-5117

Let us know if you are riding in.

If you are not Irish, we will bless you into the Clan for just a wee bit of wearing the green.

The St. Patricks Day Parade is Roanoke's biggest parade. You are most welcome to join us.

Internet details http://www.roanokesaintpats.org/

We would like to get a sense of the number of sidecar riders who will be joining us.

So shoot me an email and let me know.

My thanks to Hank Pfister from the Roanoke area who has welcomed us to join their group from Copper Hill, VA

Several of us are staying Friday evening at a local Super 8 Hotel

Super 8 Motel Roanoke
I-81 Take I-581 Exit 2S
6616 Thirlane Rd
Roanoke, VA 24019 US
Phone: 540-563-8888
Fax:540-563-8888

http://www.super8.com

I will travel down from Fairfax VA Friday the 14th see you for dinner.

Hank Waters
VA Hack