USCA Sidecar Forum

WE CONTINUE TO BE HIT BY PHISHING ATTACKS. THE SITE HAS NOT BEEN “HACKED”, THEY ARE JUST PICKING UP INFO THAT IS IN THE OPEN. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL AND DO NOT RESPOND!

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Special opportunity for NE Ohio and NW Pa. Sidecarists Please read!

The Erie County Home for Children and Adults is sponsoring a Victory Ride on August 26th in Erie Pa. They would like to provide sidecar rides for as many residents as possible between 10 AM and 12 PM The ride has been held very successfully over the past 3 years with the cooperation of local sidecarists. They would like to expand it this year. Through the use of sidecars, many residents who would otherwise be unable to ride are able to participate. This is a tremendous opportunity to offer a service to those who themselves are unable to ride. If you have the time and are able to participate, please contact Karyn Langdon at Karyn.Langdon@ehca.org . She can send you all of the details. My wife and I are planning to come up from NC to participate. Claude Stanley and I have discussed it and he told me to post it to his Facebook page. I hope that if you are able you will consider participating in this real opportunity to give back to our community. You can also view more details on their Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/events/1040998582676597/