USCA Sidecar Forum

WE CONTINUE TO BE HIT BY PHISHING ATTACKS. THE SITE HAS NOT BEEN “HACKED”, THEY ARE JUST PICKING UP INFO THAT IS IN THE OPEN. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL AND DO NOT RESPOND!

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Something to break the boredom

Well if you have grandchildren, a dog and a side car how do you get bored ? After church today ask a question . How fast is Payton's new wheel chair ? Well let's find out race the sidecar. Attach GPS to the wheel chair and line them up. Surprise ending. The wheel chair won off the line hit 6.2 MPH in a flash. Using blocking moves she stayed in front. On lap 3 the Dog jumped out and ran up front and won.

The ROVI A3 was in profile 5 on high setting. it got a bit loose at 5mph but Payton push through and smoothed out holding a steady 6.2 MPH. Bored is not a term we use often around here.

20200802_113848

20200802_113617

Deleted user, AJ1500 and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Deleted userAJ1500masegravesThane LewisBarbara Behm

Good thing there was no one on duty other wise you might of got bored sitting behind bars for illegal drag racing. You don't know what people thing now a days. I say keep having fun enjoy life.

smitty901 has reacted to this post.
smitty901

Smitty,  That was a great post!  Just the sort of thing I needed today.

THANKS!

A

Al Olme Minneapolis, Minnesota

Hmmm, six wheeler vs three wheeler, two WD vs one WD, no contest. Payton must have felt sorry for you guys and held back on the throttle.   Smiles all around, perfect family adventure day.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

smitty901 has reacted to this post.
smitty901
Quote from smitty901 on August 2, 2020, 7:39 pm

...the Dog jumped out and ran up front and won.... Bored is not a term we use often around here....

Excellent.    Please keep on making great memories.

Lee Summer Grove, LA Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I love the company that you have on that adventure. Everyone seems happy. 

Quote from 2FLTC on August 4, 2020, 7:44 am

Good thing there was no one on duty other wise you might of got bored sitting behind bars for illegal drag racing. You don't know what people thing now a days. I say keep having fun enjoy life.

We do not live in town. If you called LE it might be a few days until they get to you. To busy in town. Pretty much betting Sheriff would have been cheering her on. When in TN/NC with two in the sidecar and wife on bike with me a few took issue. But it is not against the law. The Bigger rig is a twin and the bike had no issues with the weight. One NC LEO was enjoying talking to Payton and kale about their adventure.

We do were helmets. just that day at 6.2 MPH max I let it slide.

Thane Lewis has reacted to this post.
Thane Lewis

Not as exciting as grandchildren but here's a new video about British sidecar racing.  14 minutes of "something else"

A

Al Olme Minneapolis, Minnesota