USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Sidecars in the Smokies

Well, I'm on the road without a sidecar. It appears that our little wiring job fried the Motoronic unit. We're coming anyway... see all you all on Thurday PM.

Ace, Robin & I will be up at IronHorse Friday mid-afternoon. Robin has been watching the weather forecast for the weekend, and it seems to change on an hourly basis. My perspective, carry the rain suit, hope for the best, and twist the throttle. Although, if it is raining, we may stay off the Interstate and stick to two lane highways. I hate roadspray and fools doing 80 on wet roads. Looking forward to the weekend and seeing everyone again.

Al that's too bad about the rig, but we will see you there

we have been watching the weather also, it keeps changing so all we can do is hope for the best

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

it's about 4:00 am and we are getting ready to roll out about 5:00, hope to get there around 1:00 or 2:00

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

Ace,

4 AM ???? Now that's dedication!

pictures? who's got pictures???

we got in late Sunday from the rally. had a great time and got to see friends from last years rally and meet some new friends
I got a few pictures but haven't had a chance to look at them yet. I didn't seem to get very many with riders on their rigs for some reason
couldn't have asked for better weather, it was a rainy and gloomy Thursday until the afternoon but it was great after that