USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sidecars in the Smokies

Newbe to usca.....room is booked at iron horse!....sent money and form to cliff for rally....can't wait to meet and ride with you all....

Welcome to the group. In my opinion a fun loving group of bikers who can ride well safely and really enjoy the life style and the people!

I too plan to attend. Will send the registration form tomorrow. Anyone have a recommendation for a motel if Iron Hose is full?

Robbinsville NC has a few motels, about 10 miles away from Iron Horse. Also Fontana Village

up by the Dam has a motel.

OK, I'm in. Anyone riding from PA, or points South. Slabing it on Hwy 81 most likely RON Roanoke.

well after meeting our host and a few other sidecarist this past weekend in Fl. we are really looking forward to this rally

New post at: http://www.seeyoudowntheroad.org

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the rally next week. I will be doing a shoot at the Dragon and hope to film some of the rigs there.

See You Down the Road

Thanks, looking forward to seeing all of you next week. Will definitely be on the "Dragon" and probably the "Diamondback" and maybe the "snake".It will be great to meet with some other rig drivers. Ride safe!

Late Sunday night.. All packed, rig seems ready, leaving in the morning. I plan to spend Monday night in or near Peoria and plan to arrive at Iron Horse on Wednesday evening. 'Looking forward to seeing old friends and new.

Al, leaving from Eastern NC today, should arrive at the campground tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ride safe all!!