Notifications
Clear all

Sidecarist July/Aug

25 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

The Sidecarist was mailed out early this month.  I don't have mine, has anyone got theirs yet?

Dave USCA president.

Posted : July 18, 2020 4:20 am
(@Anonymous)

Not yet. Maybe today....

Posted : July 18, 2020 4:36 am
(@Anonymous)

Didn't come today. Maybe Monday. 

Posted : July 18, 2020 8:30 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Well someone got there Sidecarist and online voted

Dave

Posted : July 20, 2020 3:56 am
(@big-tom)

Got mine yesterday 7/20. Another good issue.  I wish I had planned better as I should have documented my Fly and ride for a Half page story..

Posted : July 21, 2020 3:10 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Big Tom,

Take a picture of your rig and story and send it in the editor is begging for stuff for the next Sidecarist

Dave USCA president

Posted : July 21, 2020 10:36 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

my Sidecarist came today and I went online and voted.

7-21-2020

Dave USCA president

Posted : July 21, 2020 10:38 am
(@Anonymous)

Got Mine today!  7/21/2020.  It is unusual for me to get mine early in the cycle.  Yes - I voted.  So - we have at least 3 that have voted.

Will Short

Posted : July 21, 2020 10:58 am
(@tinboatcapt)

I received my copy of "Sidecarist" yesterday. I was immediately taken by the fantastic cover photo by Joe Penzias: "Sunset Across from a Nuclear Powerplant". Now, to read the rest of the magazine.

Jim

Posted : July 22, 2020 2:16 am
(@2FLTC)

Received mine yesterday, is that a picture of a Rocket sidecar on the calendar that ever body knocks.

Posted : July 22, 2020 2:35 am
(@Anonymous)

Got it today. Nothing like the anticipation building.... lol...

Posted : July 22, 2020 8:08 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)

Martin did a great job putting together another Sidecarist issue with little material to work with. He could use articles and PHOTOS. Ride reports and new rides acquired make interesting reading material. Your evaluation of rigs and gear are also interesting. Please send what you have to: editor@sidecar.com

Now to vote:

1. Go to Form on Sidecar.com
  2. Find the Welcome menu on the top left
  3. Hit the drop-down menu arrow
  4. Find the "voting" option and click on it. This will take you to the online ballot.
  5. Use the unique Voter ID number printed under your name on the back page of the current Sidecarist. This identifies you as an elgible voting member of USCA. Enter that number in the appropriate box.
  6. VOTE 
  7. Hit SUBMIT and you are done.

Posted : July 25, 2020 9:43 am
(@big-tom)

CCjon,  thanks for the tutorial, my vote is in...

Posted : July 25, 2020 12:47 pm
(@al-olme2)

Jan, the only thing that you left out is that folks should ONLY vote for their own Regional Director.  Some QC ballots that have been examined show that folks have voted for EVERYONE on the ballot.  Since we don't know which region the ballots come from it presents a problem.   The instructions are printed at the top of the form but folks either haven't read them or ignored them. Based on the decision of the Board, those votes may be thrown out. It's not my decision to make.

Posted : July 26, 2020 7:07 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)

I noticed the Official Ballot in the Sidecars does not mention that detail either Al, we may just have to accept all votes for all offices.  If ballots are thrown out, can people then re-vote?

A Board decision for sure.

Posted : July 26, 2020 11:23 am
Page 1 / 2