Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Sidecar wanted for 2002 Harley Davidson Softail Standard

Looking for a good sidecar for my 2002 Harley Davidson Softail Standard FXST.  My wife is blind and just got her first seeing guide dog. I am in Minnesota and looking to spend around $3000.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

I am willing to sell my early-2000's Ural chair alone (and keep the V-strom) seen in this ad, for $2,900:

https://advrider.com/f/threads/2013-v-strom-650-with-ural-sidecar-in-north-georgia-new-price.1386958/

Please let me know if that link doesn't work.  I can send info via e-mail if you like.

The chair suspension was lowered and originally came off a Harley.  It has many new parts and is in great shape, except it lost one of the light covers.  I can securely mount it on a pallet if you want to ship it.  I'm a 58-year old ex-Marine, so I promise you no surprises or disappointments...

You would need a bike-side subframe for your Harley and some miscellaneous struts.

DR-Z400S, V-strom 650 Sidecar Rig, KLR650 - Reluctant leader of the North Georgia Dual Sports on meetup.com - Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. - Bill Nye

Hi Terry, 

I have an '02 Champion Legend sidecar mounted to my '03 Softtail I am willing to sell. It has the tonneau cover for the chair. You will need to assist your wife with entry and egress as it doesn't have a door or lift front. There is a step. It has the electric leveler, I have added a right turn signal and a polished aluminum diamond plate dashboard to the car. The dash has 2 12VDC outlets for heated clothing. It also has a 2.5 gallon (might be a 3.5 gallon) tour tank mounted to the frame with the quick disconnect, valve , and electric fuel pump. Reason for selling is my wife has Alzheimers and we don't ride anymore.

Chris Patrick