USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

sidecar pictures

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next

Hi Joe, looks great!

Jay G
DMC sidecars

John Holbrook and Joe Norris have reacted to this post.
John HolbrookJoe Norris
Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

hi Joe nice looking set up 

Joe Norris has reacted to this post.
Joe Norris
USCA # 8913

Looks great . Hope to head up that way some time and ride with you

My rig. 2005 burgman 400 with a 1970's  Spirit Eagle sidecar.  

My grandsons in the sidecar. 

Pic from the Smokies in 1984  is same sidecar,on a 1981 Suzuki 550.

My daughter is on the back. Her boys ride with me now

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
SwampFox, 1bmwmc and snookers have reacted to this post.
SwampFox1bmwmcsnookers
Quote from smitty901 on August 16, 2021, 7:25 pm

Thanks Smitty!

I am hoping to head down your way sometime in the fall here, before the weather goes to pot here in WI.  I'd like you to ride my rig and see what you think of it.  Look forward to riding with you!

Cheers! Joe
Quote from Joe Norris on August 17, 2021, 8:41 am
Quote from smitty901 on August 16, 2021, 7:25 pm

Thanks Smitty!

I am hoping to head down your way sometime in the fall here, before the weather goes to pot here in WI.  I'd like you to ride my rig and see what you think of it.  Look forward to riding with you!

You have my call any time.

Joe Norris

I was looking through the July/August 2020 Sidecarist Magazine today (don't ask, it got lost in my desk at school) when lo-and-behold, what do I find, but TWO, count them TWO pictures of the rig we bought from Nelson at the National Rally this summer.  I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that he would be at a rally in Tennessee, but still a delightful discovery.  Ours is the red Hannigan Astro with Yamaha Royal Star in the right of the lower picture and far left of the upper.

Uploaded files:

I don't know but I'm pretty sure that was Nelson's rig in those pictures,, 😉

USCA # 8913

Yes, we went to Eldon MO on that trip and I keep mixing the two up.  I did fix the post. 🤪

1929 Harley J with sidecar. Now that is cool.

1929 Harley-Davidson Model J w/ Sidecar

Joe Norris

Some pix of my 2012 Triumph America / 2021 Velorex 563. This is a nice combo for an around town, everyday bike for Kroger, Lowes, etc.. Fun machine!

Uploaded files:
Rustle, 1bmwmc and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Rustle1bmwmcsmitty901John HolbrookJoe Norris

Was down in Kearney for the Veterans Day parade a couple of weeks ago. The rig had been at the indy shop in Kearney to have carbs overhauled and to install a Stebel airhorn. Fuel economy went up by six or better after the carb work!

Yes, I do promise that the rig is visible in the pic. It’s right in front of a V8 bike and just behind the red trike. 

Uploaded files:
hdgypsyman and AceinSav have reacted to this post.
hdgypsymanAceinSav

July 4th, 2020 my 21 year old nephew riding to a car show slid on an oil soaked road and was thrown from his bike.  He suffered near fatal head injuries (wearing a full face helmet).   It is truly a miracle that he is alive and walking and gaining more and more of his former self.   My wife could not stand the thought of me riding anymore so I reluctantly sold my last bike in August 2021.   I finally had to admit my desires of hacking my 2015 Ultra Limited or 2005 Sportster were dead.   Fast forward to late October and I am dreaming of Urals, having owned 3 previously.  Mt wife surprised me by telling me to buy another one...just no more 2 wheels.   I have always believed sidecar rigs, being more visible due to their size, are safer.  She agreed and didn't have panic attacks talking about Urals.  She did say "no" to Road King rigs and said they go to fast.  So, thanks to a friend for selling me his 2017 Ural Gear Up Saraha a few weeks ago.  It is great to be piloting a sidecar rig again after a 4 year absence from sidecars.  I added  the fairing to the bike which had only 480 miles when I bought it. 

Uploaded files:
hdgypsyman, SwampFox and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
hdgypsymanSwampFoxRustleMGV8CCjonThane LewisJohn McCannReardan Tom

Km, good on you for continuing to ride. Nothing replaces that feeling of wind in the face, freedom to go where you want when you want.  Enjoy the adventure.

CCjon

Kilometers has reacted to this post.
Kilometers

From my resent explorations around BC   I would post more pic's but it is proving to be a pain in the butt after Apple's last update. I am having to relearn tech again and getting a bit fed up. I much prefer to be out and about

Uploaded files:
CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon

From Halloween.

Martinsburg WV

Uploaded files:
SwampFox and CCjon have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxCCjon
Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member
Quote from Deleted user on August 30, 2020, 9:02 pm

My rigs (and Petey's too). Options are good. '96 FLH/Liberty and '03 FXDWG/Spalding.

The FXDWG/Spalding now belongs to a lady in Idaho. I'm down to my trusty old FLH/Liberty once again. Although it's not the same bike as it started life as. Now powered by an S&S 111 cu in. power plant. I love it!! So does Petey.

- "retired" WA state rep. Many years and many posts more than what show up here now.

After a long journey my rig had its first flight! Terrible wobble at low speed, but a little sung up of the streeing head bearings took care of most of that. The GL1200 is a PITA to adjust the bearings.

Uploaded files:
SwampFox and smitty901 have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxsmitty901

Looing good, nice to see you got her on the road now. hope you get many miles of great times ahead . yeah, all the wings are a pain to tighten the steering head bearings. 

USCA # 8913

This was my first rig. 2004ish. An ironhead Sporty with a Velorex. It didn't seem so small until my BIG brother got in it. I didn't own a car at the time, this was my daily. 

Uploaded files:
SwampFox, MGV8 and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxMGV8CCjonAceinSavsmitty901Dennis Peabody
PreviousPage 4 of 8Next