USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sidecar for Victory Cross Country Tour

You may want to give these people a call. I have not used them but hear good things.

Perry's Motorcycles & Sidecars
Street: 816 South Sylvania Avenue
Fort Worth, tx 76111-1168
Phone: (817) 429-9922

Sunman,
I know Motorvation Engineering at Sibley, IA makes sidecars for Victory bikes. Sibley is located only 33 miles from Spirit Lake, IA where the Victories are made. I have Motorvation's Formula II LTD on a '98 Valkyrie, requiring a sub frame. You probably do not want to ride your Victory to Sibley to have them mount the sub frame and the sidecar, but they'll know what you need for a sub frame which will work on your bike and any of their sidecars. Google Motorvation Engineering and take a look at what is available.

I picked up my rig last Friday at Sibley where they did work on my electric lean control, windshield, and vinyl top in preparation for this summer's riding. It was a joy to ride back home on it.

Tax Man - 5/14/2014 5:05 PM

Sunman,
I know Motorvation Engineering at Sibley, IA makes sidecars for Victory bikes. Sibley is located only 33 miles from Spirit Lake, IA where the Victories are made. I have Motorvation's Formula II LTD on a '98 Valkyrie, requiring a sub frame. You probably do not want to ride your Victory to Sibley to have them mount the sub frame and the sidecar, but they'll know what you need for a sub frame which will work on your bike and any of their sidecars. Google Motorvation Engineering and take a look at what is available.

I picked up my rig last Friday at Sibley where they did work on my electric lean control, windshield, and vinyl top in preparation for this summer's riding. It was a joy to ride back home on it.

Thanks Tax Man. I had correspondence with Motorvation about 6 months ago and they had not yet developed a subframe for the Victory CCT. I sent them an e-mail three days ago to see if they had one available now and so far have had no response from them.

Sunman

RichardMc4 - 5/14/2014 12:14 PM

You may want to give these people a call. I have not used them but hear good things.

Perry's Motorcycles & Sidecars
Street: 816 South Sylvania Avenue
Fort Worth, tx 76111-1168
Phone: (817) 429-9922

Thanks Richard. I will give them a call.

Sunman

46u - 5/14/2014 11:42 AM

Just a thought how about trying to give Texas sidecars a call. They are 5 miles north of Leonard, Texas. Not sure how close that is to you. Web site.

http://www.texassidecars.com/index.html

I do not know anything about their hacks maybe some one here knows more about them.

Thanks Jay. I contacted Texas Sidecars about 6 months ago and they did not have anything available for a Victory CCT. At the time they suggested I contact Motorvation. I did and they had nothing available at the time. I sent Texas sidecar an e-mail three days ago and Motorvation also but to date have not had a response from either one.

Sunman

I saw this picture of one but know nothing about it.  I know it's a ways away but call Claude at freedom sidecars in Pennsylvania.  He builds a lot of custom stuff and is a dealer for most manufacturers and can build mounts.  I also believe Hannigan will do custom setups in Kentucky.

Attached files

Thanks Foodog. Neat looking rig.

Sunman

That is a neat looking rig. Definitely has "matching lines."

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

I wish I knew more about it. I have a buddy that is a big Victory fan and rides a Cross Country. I happened to see that one night surfing the web and saved the picture because it was so unique and I loved the headlight and the lines. Good luck finding something and that vision on eBay is a good deal. I rode one a few weeks ago and really liked the riding position and handling.

That is a beautiful rig.