Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Sidecar for a PC800

This was sent via the "Contact Us" page so I'm posting it here.  The sender is NOT a user here so she may or may not see your response so sending to her direct mail may be useful.

Subject: Help

Message Body:

Want to add sidecar to my Honda PC800. Have surfed the net for help to no avail. Need rig and mechanic to install in the Waterbury/Danbury CT area. Can anyone help????

Thanks!!

Try calling Claude Stanley in Middleburg, PA, Freedom Sidecars,  (570)837-5120. He has been very helpful to all sidecarists.

1bmwmc has reacted to this post.
1bmwmc

CCjon gave sound advice.

Does the PC800 have an accessible frame?  From pictures of PC800s it appears holes will have to be made in the plastic shroud over and under the engine and frame.

You will likely want a fairly light-weight sidecar.  The PC800 probably weights considerably less than a GL1200.  You won't want to have the tail wagging the dog.

The PC is not hard to do, It has been about 20 years since I did one, about all I can remember is a universal type strap clamp works fine for the upper rear but you do have to trim plastic to get the rear storage to open and work proper.

Of course if it were here no problem at all to do.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

http://www.dmcsidecars.com

Big Tom and John Holbrook have reacted to this post.
Big TomJohn Holbrook
Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30