USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

safer whole sale, and now RT

Chuck,

Am I right in thinking that's a type 1 HD body?

1936 to 1967 it also looks like the side was modified for a door,half the time the flooring is rotted in them

The frame in front is for the 3 wheeled servi-cars

hdrghack - 11/16/2016 1:10 PM

">1936 to 1967 it also looks like the side was modified for a door,half the time the flooring is rotted in them. The frame in front is for the 3 wheeled servi-cars" 

Damn Motor Company, changing models after only 31 years!

He was asking $500 first. Came down a bit. Swap meet was north of Spokane at the Humane Society back in October. I can track the guy down if you want me to. Bottom is pretty rusted out...

Attached files

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

No thanks Tom, not to bad of a price I was curious like I had mentioned they usually are rotted out having the side cut out didn't help but the bottom looks better than some I have seen in the past. Thanks!!

I just posted a video on my facebook about this . They are now making their own 'sidecars' made which almost make the previous ones look good. Feel free to comment there or of course here. https://www.facebook.com/freedom.sidecars

Working with another customer of Safer whole sale, they have a sidecar that looks very much like the 1950's Harley sidecar body on a chassis with NO suspension, no way of using the "hardware" that came with the sidecar that was suppose to "fit" their burgman and NO support from the company that sold this "sidecar" and of course no refund. We can make it all work for them but they will have a lot more into it and still have a sidecar with out suspension and they will have to do some welding on the sidecar frame in order to use our hardware.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
866-638-1793
http://www.dmcsidecars.com

I think I know what my next project will be!!! 😀 😀 😀

Time to this back to the top, Just had an inquiry from some one who purchased their "Beemer" sidecar. It came with out a tire, fender, struts of any kind and absolutely no bike side hardware. And of course the company is of no help at all.
Jay G
DMC sidecars

I am thinking of getting one for my Can Am ;-)... has to be today!!!!

Can-Am RocketTeer Old School Biker Side Car Motorcycle Sidecar Kit
LIST PRICE: $4,769.95
TOMORROW'S PRICE: $3,859.95
SEPT. 6th 8 HR. SALE: $2,199.95
You save $2,570.00!

This Motorcycle Sidecar Kit is built with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Its made to last a lifetime and can be used on multiple scooters. ORDER ONLINE NOW OR CALL 1-866-606-3991

Attached files