Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Rigs in the Rockies 2022 National Rally July 7 through 10 Hotchkiss Colorado

PreviousPage 5 of 5

On our way back from a great rally. Thanks Dana, CCJohn, Cookie, Lisa, and so many others who put in so much time and effort to keep this “happening”fun safe and enjoyable for everyone. It was great to see many friends new and not so new,  Lynn and David both made the long trip in along with many others. So glad Dana is on the road to recovery. Four great days at a beautiful location. I’ve attached a few pics with more to follow. 
thanks to all who shared so much to make the rally fun and informative.Ride safe

Uploaded files:
  • D49C51E6-5EB0-46F3-A13C-2CAFC6848A7C.jpeg
  • 3B8624F4-11E2-4367-B36D-DE76C38FDC72.jpeg
  • C1AAAA8E-FC31-41D3-9258-408B76202A15.jpeg
  • BF0C1DC8-2E07-46EE-96D9-667892E2AE0A.jpeg
  • BE0AD0A3-E00A-4718-B07E-8CB021D54A31.jpeg
SwampFox, CCjon and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxCCjonAceinSavBriScoThane Lewis

Looking forward to more pictures and maybe some highlights of the rally

what was the final tally on how many were there 

CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon
USCA # 8913
Quote from AceinSav on July 15, 2022, 8:00 am

Looking forward to more pictures and maybe some highlights of the rally

what was the final tally on how many were there 

Waiting for that information myself, heard the rally was great though, too bad I missed it.

Dana

Dana,

From all the smiling faces I saw at dinner Saturday night, then the positive comments on rides, food, music, camaraderie and venue, I say your rally in Hotchkiss was a huge success. Many thanks to you Dana, and your crew of friends (John, Cookie, Rich, Lisa and Holly) for hosting the 2022 USCA Rally. 

Am getting the final tally count to balance the books. Need a few more pieces of info from others.

Roughly we had 145 persons representing 31 different states participating in the rally.

DRONE, BriSco and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
DRONEBriScoThane LewisJohn McCann

I was expecting 150 so I guess I should not be disappointed. You did count the 4 band members? I had intended on registering them and just comping the fee but I was told they were just waved in and not registered.

Good deal, sounds like a nice turn out, now we just need pictures 

USCA # 8913
PreviousPage 5 of 5