Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

riders wanted - New York/New Jersey/PA/Conn

Looking for fellow sidecarist in NY, NJ, PA, or CT for riding, eating, bull-@$%^ing or what ever....

Only a few months of good riding here in the NE.... let's ride!

SORRY , BUT AS A FORMER RESIDENT OF THE KEYSTONE STATE YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ,YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO RIDE YEAR ROUND I KNOW MANY THAT DID AND STILL DO IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN'T MOVE SOUTH WHERE YOU DEFINATELY CAN WITH OUT ADOUT RIDE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK

Washingtonville eh? My sister used to live there, now she's in Goshen. I live in Manahawkin, NJ, near LBI - north of Atlantic City by 40 minutes. Just got a rig, new to sidecars, looking forward to learning how to ride these beasts. Kids can't wait to go for a ride too!

Keith

I try to hit the Ear Inn on Spring St. in Manhattan on tuesday nights - if the weather is not terrible... typically a lot of BMW/Ducati people - anywhere up to a 100 bikes on a nice night... last night was a little beat - as the possiblity of rain probably spooked a lot of people... I also try to get up to Bear Mtn. a couple of times a year... let me know how far you are from NYC ... or if you plan to hit Americade on the 8th or 9th of June for the sidecar ride/informal gathering...

NY riders.....I am allways looking for other hacks. I am so far north that the riders think they need runners on the car. Located at Massena NY right on the border of that other country....Lots of good riding, must go 165 mil;es s.e. to get to Americade. So much going on right now in my life that I will miss Americade. Thought life would settle down after 75.

Vernon Mauk

We're located in Vernon, NJ. Always looking for other hacks to ride with.

Hey Everyone! Just got my first Hack and love it! It's an older Velorex hooked to my Kawasaki W650. Rode today in the rain with temp. around 54 degrees; had to test my new rain suit! Looking to ride on Monday the 8th, Columbus Day, or any day above 50. Give me a shout 856-498-6128. Aldo in Millville, Cumberland County, New Jersey.

Hi,
If you go to the home page at sidecar.com look across the top you will find a button that says "The Map" click on that there you will see a map of the states click on your state and providing that we have a state rep for your state there will be a person listed.

In your case for New Jersey Ed Zuzock is the state rep

I am sure Ed would be glad to hear from you as he has been trying to get interested sidecarist in New Jersey to get together for rides etc. you will find Ed's contact info there.