RIDE THE REALM SIDECAR RALLY AT POSSUM KINGDOM LAKE TEXAS

RALLY TO BE HELD AT:

ROCK CREEK CAMP
201 ROCK CREEK LOOP
GRAFORD TX 76449

TELL# 940-779-2766

http://www.rockcreekcamp.com

CAMP IS RESERVED FOR THE RALLY, THEY HAVE CABINS, RV SITES AND TENT CAMPING

PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN PERSONAL RESERVATIONS AT THE CAMP.

DETAILS OF RALLY SCHEDULE WILL FOLLOW

Avanell already made our reservations. Dave has some good rides planned. Looking for some new games. Jan did a good job at Bunkie,changing up some of my old standards. Hoping to see a good turn out. Weather should be good at that time of the year. Come on to Possum Kingdom and enjoy the Texas hospitality.
J.R.
USCA sec.
Tex. rep.

Dad, Ana and I are planning to attend we have reserved cabins.

It looks like I'm going to make the trip from Minnesota and I'll meet Dave S along the way. Got my reservation yesterday.

Al Olme - 3/30/2018 10:44 AM

It looks like I'm going to make the trip from Minnesota and I'll meet Dave S along the way.  Got my reservation yesterday.

That is great news. You'll have a great time.

Event Flyer - please share this event with all you feel would be interested

Attached files

Is this a religious gathering? God Bless. But if it is you really should state that fact. 😉

emptypockets51 - 7/4/2018 6:27 PM

Is this a religious gathering? God Bless. But if it is you really should state that fact. 😉

No this is the fall rally of the Texas Ural Riders Division & Sidecar Enthusiasts along with the USCA. This rally is open to all to attend. There will be rides, Sidecar games, friendship building and story sharing.

This is a great rally for all.

Is it because they said "Fellowship"? Sub the word "camaraderie". The USCA does not sponsor any denominational events but we do allow third parties to hold VOLUNTARY services on Sunday mornings. I don't know the situation at this event but it is not religiously based.

Al Olme - 7/5/2018 1:09 PM

Is it because they said "Fellowship"?...

Per the Google dictionary:

Fellowship = Friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Lee, I agree with you but we a bombarded with words that carry meanings that were never thought of a generation or even a decade ago. Because of frequent use of the word "Fellowship" by Christian churches it carries an implication for some folks that is totally unjustified.

I'm going to the rally, fellowship or not.

I HAVE BEEN RETICENT TO GET INTO THIS CONVERSATION BUT I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE. IN MY MORE THAN 40 YEARS OF BEING A COMMITTED BIKER THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN A POLITICALLY CORECT TYPE OF ARGUMENT ABOUT THE MEANING OF
A WORD USED IN AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF A RIDE.GET A GRIP!!!! IT IS ABOUT RIDING, RIDING , RIDING ANY EXCUSE IS A GOOD EXCUSE TO GO RIDING, RIDING, RIDING WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY SAFE ROOMS OR CRYING BOOTHS. WE WILL HAVE LOTS OF ROADS, COOL PLACES,
GROUP RIDES, GAMES - YOU KNOW BIKER STUFF THE THRILL OF A RIDE SHOULD BE ALL THE CALL OF THE WILD YOU NEED.
IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS A FORMAL FLYER WITH SCHEDULE OF EVENTS WILL BE POSTED IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE POLITICALLY CORRECT BUT IT WILL BE A CALL FOR ALL BIKERS TO COME AND RIDE, RIDE, RIDE.

We will more than likely have a CMA service on Sun. morning. If that is a religous rally,then so be it. Any one will be invited to attend.
The main objective is to have sidecar pilots to enjoy a weekend of enjoying other people of like interest. 2 wheelers are invited to attend and are welcomed. We will probably have a game they can participate in.
J.R.
Tex. rep

If you are coming please email Dave at andros@ectisp.net or post here in this Forum thread.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

How much are the T-Shirts in 2or3 X ? Color? Can you get a pocket?

T-SHIRTS ARE PART OF THE ENTRANCE FEE. WE HAVE 2X AND 3X I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE POCKETS

WE HAVE BOTH MENS AND WOMENS SHIRTS.

Doc and Lori Sundin are planning on coming we live less than an hour from the rally so we'll be going home at night let me know how I have to get the Cash-2-U if its not too late I'd like a 3X shirt and my wife would like a woman's 2Xl I appreciate it if you need to call me 817-932-4555 thanks

Put me down for party of one. Save a medium t shirt for me.

Jena & I plan to attend.

1M & 1L on the shirts.

We are coming 2 large shirts I lived at the lake in the 80’s still have family there

Page 1 of 2Next