Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

REDWOLF SIDECARS

I WISH WHEN I SEARCHED FOR INFORMATION ON REDWOLF SIDECARS THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO TOOK THE TIME TO TRY AND WARN POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT REDWOLF SIDECARS IN CYRIL, OKLAHOMA.

IT IS A DEATHTRAP. POINT BLANK AND THE MANAGMENT WILL LIE AND PULL ANY SHADY TRICKS THEY CAN TO SELL ANOTHER ONE! IM POSTING THIS AS A WARNING FOR MOMS AND DADS WITH CHILDREN TO PLEASE DONT DO IT THINKING ITS SAFE BECAUSE IT IS NOT! I KNOW BECAUSE I OWN ONE AND LIKE I SAID I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE POSTED FEEDBACK WHEN I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD BUY REDWOLF OR NOT!.,,PLEASE BECAREFUL DEALING WITH THEM. KNOWLEDGE OF SIDECARS THEY HAVE NONE. HOW TO SELL ONE TO A UNEXPERIENCED  BUYER THEY ARE GOOD AT!

Thanks for posting of your quarrels with Red Wolf. Please give us more details on exactly what has gone wrong. or doesn't fit, or whatever the problem is.  Also can you post photos so all can see exactly what the issues are?

There might be others out here who can help you correct whatever the problem might be.... if it's fixable.

This company was talked about on this forum with the warning. It is in with the safer whole sale and RK sidecar post.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

http://www.dmcsidecars.com

866-638-1793

RockyMtnRoadRash has reacted to this post.
RockyMtnRoadRash
Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Yes Jay it was but I’m going to have to elaborate some.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

CCjon thank you but I’m not looking for help. I have 3 other customer now that have had the exact same experience with Redwolf as me. I’m not going to get into an argument with members about petty comments because it seems some members just want to do that.  I’m simply doing the exact thing that  Jay with DMC does regarding these type of manufacturers EXCEPT I’m not trying to sell sidecars. Enough said, I’ve posted my opinion and I hope it benefits someone. Y’all have a good weekend

More customers of Redwolf are coming forward and telling their story. Please be careful

Uploaded files:
Redwolfdeathtrap has reacted to this post.
Redwolfdeathtrap

I’ve deleted the original pictures I took of the bearings and wheel and axle. I still have the left over bearings and the strut mounting hardware that absolutely twisted into with a normal size 1/2” ratchet. I will re take pictures and upload them. The following are to show what I’ve dealt with so far.

Uploaded files:

It pays to do your homework.  Anybody who is thinking about buying an unknown sidecar from India could easily post up here about it before plunking down the cash.  Plenty of members would've given you the 411.  This is a pretty basic FAIL on the buyer's part.  Don't blame the seller--as long as there are suckers there will be hucksters and fraudsters.  Even if you pound one down, others will spring up.

Deleted user and prmurat1 have reacted to this post.
Deleted userprmurat1

Drone lol.(drone)by reviewing the recent activity you seem to be longing for attention so I thought I would take time out and mail you a letter.

I was contacted by a unknowing potential customer Friday via Facebook with questions regarding Redwolf sidecars. He was very grateful to me for making my experiences with the sidecar public. Saved him a lot of trouble and “headache”.

Drone I hope you can accept the fact that I’ve moved on and am enjoying my purchase with my daughter daily (except for the heat!)

Cozzi sidecars are made in India. I spoke with Kevin quite often before during and after my purchase. I am the first person to ever “post up” or even here of their name.  Lol Move on Drone..life is to short. Go get yourself one.

I do not want to break any rules. Someone I know purchased A Redwolf.  1st mistake, second was mounting it. He did 4 videos of it and just looking at the sidecar is scary. I would post the video links but not sure if it is against any rules. His first ride with it the bearings went out.  The hardware was down right scary.

Links to the  videos are not against the rules.

Admin

Ok but try to relax. Watching these is going to hurt. If time is important to you watch 4 and 3 first. Forget his instal focus on the sidecar.

I want to be VERY CLEAR about something. Red Wolf sidecars have nothing to do with Cozy sidecars in any way. They are made by a relation to the family that makes Inder sidecars and even at that are quite different in design. robustness etc. Cozy's have been made for almost 3 generations in India and started with a collaboration with Steib. The Redwolf, Inder and Safer wholesale are all copies of the Cozy in one way or another.

I am not going to criticize Red Wolf since I have never seen one in the wild. You need to draw your own conclusions. My units are more expensive than both Red Wolf and Safer Wholesale. Like with most things, you get what you pay for. With me (Kevin Mahoney at http://www.cyclesidecar.com km@classicmotorworks.com) you are paying for a level of quality that allows me to sleep at night, a 5-year warranty and support 7 days a week. This is my full-time business and I have been selling Cozy for 20 years and stand behind them.

I am not afraid to show customers the "guts" of the Cozy. see the attached photo.

Uploaded files:
smitty901 has reacted to this post.
smitty901
Kevin Mahoney Cozy Sidecar cyclesidecar.com 623-512-0377

A blind man can see the difference.

I have had a working relationship with Kevin Mahoney who imports the Cozy sidecar since around 1998. While we only have met once briefly at a show back in 1998 I can attest that Kevin puts safety ahead of sales. If it is not going to be a safe combination, HE WILL NOT SELL IT. First rate guy and company to deal with. http://www.cyclesidecar.com km@classicmotorworks.com The cozy is worth every penny of the difference in price over the other sidecars out of India. Kevin is also there to stand behind the product with a known long term track record.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

http://www.dmcsidecars.com

866-638-1793

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30