USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Rally rotation

Been a while since this was shown,so here it is again.
MW-018
NW-019
SC-020
SE-021
NC-022
SW-023
NE-024
MW-025
These were set up a long time ago by Joyce,I think. They seem to have worked so far. If anyone is unhappy,you can contact Will and maybe have changes made.
J.R.
USCA sec.
Tex. rep

Is there a sign up for who and where each event is hosted?
It has been quite a few years since I last hosed the national.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
866-638-1793
http://www.dmcsidecars.com

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Jay, I'll call you to discuss your ideas.

PM me if there is another number to call after hours.

Jan Daub
USCA Rally Coordinator
mobile 361-813-7374

Jay, Thank you for asking. As a past board member and USCA national rally host. I'm sure the board would love to talk to you. feel free to call / text or email me. (937)554-1817 vp@sidecar.com Dave PS: do you know if any clubs are still up and running in Canada? We have talked in the past about a joint rally either up there or down here.

I have not volunteered for anything at this point as before doing so I need to speak with "she who must be obeyed" my wife:)
I also have concernce in that the last time my wife an I hosted the event we got some flack do to the fact we are in the industry.
And lastly, I would not want to deprive any one who might be thinking of offering to host the event the chance.
Big Foot sidecar club is still up and going in B.C. Canada and chances are we would invite them to any event we hosted.
Jay G
DMC sidecars

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Jay, the Stevenson rally was an excellent rally. If you're willing to put another together, you have my vote!

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom