Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Rally Pics and Stories!

Just a reminder that Martin needs rally pictures and stories. He is going to press next week with the Sept./Oct. so we need the material. Thanks.

I have pix's of some of the bikes that were there and could text anyone who would like to see them, need a phone number to send them to, that's all.

Hi Dan:
Pictures in full file can be sent to Martin at editor@sidecar.com. What I mean by full file is that some email software puts the picture in .jpeg. That make the file small enough to email quickly but when we try to put it in the Sidecarist it mushes out the picture. Full file is the file as produced by the camera. The files need to be 3.2 megapixels or larger to make good pictures in the magazine.
Thanks for your help.

Hi Will, I am not into the computer stuff and all i can do is text you the pix's i have, Not e-mail them as i just cannot get it right. If you want the 16 pix's i have of the sidecars at the rally i need to have a number where to send them or i just cannot do it. Sorry for trouble, DAN. If you need to call me, you can reach me at 863-287-6150

I am in the same position. I am not sure what I would to extract them for use. But - give it a try.

OOPPPS! My number is 605-381-8187.

Sent a bunch, let me know if they went thru and if you could use any of them.

They came through. Now I have to figure out how to extract them from my phone. Thanks!

They came through. Now I have to figure out how to extract them from my phone. Thanks!