Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Rally News???

I was asked today for a daily schedule and list of fees for the Rally at Bean Blossum. Does the board have anything new to report? Rally prices? Family Rate? schedule? local info? I'd like to update that page.

Can't help much on anything other than the local info - Bean Blosson is just a few miles down the road from Nashville, IN - pretty cool little tourist town with some nice shopping and a few small attractions.

Also near by is Brown County State Park - beatiful place to visit, camp, hike, etc...

Haven't been to Bean Blossom in probably 20 years so I'm not sure how it's changed, used ot be a 3 way intersection with a grocery store, gas station, and the realtors office (my Dad bought some property out that way), did stop in Nashville 5 or 6 ago though and it hadn't changed much.

Mike,The schedule isn't in stone yet but some of the other details are. The rally fee will be only $25 for adult members who pre-register. $30 for non-member adults who pre-register and registering at the gate will cost both members and non-members an extra $10. Registration includes three nights of tent camping, rally pin for the first 300 registrants, dinner Saturday evening, weenie roast Friday night, children's program, door prizes, games and the usual rally activities. CHILDREN 15 YEARS OF AGE AND UNDER ARE FREE. RV's must make their own arrangements with the camp ground but RV hook ups are available. More details and a schedule will be available soon. We are trying to make a S/TEP advanced class available for those who may be interested but we are struggling to find a site. If it is offered, the S/TEP class will be held earlier in the week, before the rally.