Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

raked trees

Hi my name is Dan and i have been lurking here for a little wile and we have a cb 750 a
my wife says its the best junk i have boughten
i could not afford the 650.00 price for steerite trees so i have been making my own
i will post the pics when i figure it out

trying to post pics from my mac

Hi zipper: Take a look here for some help with posting pics: http://www.sidecar.com/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9290&posts=4&start=1

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

pics 

$650 sounds good. I was just quoted $955 from Steerite. I wonder how much the other manufactures charge for new triple trees.

I don't know about quality....but some of the trees on ebay are reasonably priced.

I recently purchased a set of raked trees from e-bay, I believe steer-rite, very good quality. Priced at $650. Installed on 98 'wing with Hannigan Astro 2+2. Handles great now.

I purchased my Steerite trees from Side Effects. It has been worth every dollar I spent. Love to drive it now! Not only do they make a quality product, but the tech support is amazing. By phone or email, they offer precise, detailed information in a timely manner. And......they helped with other questions and concerns I had about my rig. The Smiths are really great folks.

i made a set for my honda wish i could post the pics
i will send some one the pics if they will post them for me

I've got a 5 deg. racked Harley tree's for 2008 or earley. Came off a 07 Roade Glide. $695.00 +S&H.. Just came off. Put my tub on a Triumph.Rudy

rudyr - 9/15/2012 11:12 PM

I've got a 5 deg. racked Harley tree's for 2008 or earley. Came off a 07 Roade Glide. $695.00 +S&H.. Just came off. Put my tub on a Triumph.Rudy

Made by who?

reply to 46 U It's a HAWG tree. All plastic from a 07 road glid boltes on. Had no issue with the front end, just the load on the bike. Sidecar and bunkhouse trailer with about a exter 100 lb.s mis.. The harley handel it with no problems. I just didn't want to put that kind of load on her. I tell what I will do, throw in a Harley sub-frame with the lower frame clamps( has two lower clevis ) . Came from Texas sidecar. and exter $200.00. total for every thing $895.00. rudy