USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

President Joyce Canfield ill

USCA President Joyce Canfield is battling cancer and is very ill. Please send prayers and healing energy her way.
Gail

She is in my prayers.

Will do

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

She is a grand lady. I never knew anyone to think ill of her.

Sad news indeed!! She's a fine lady and a fine leader. Prayers and best wishes sent her way!!

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Gail,

Please keep us informed, I truly hope all is going well for her.

Chuck, - tax man - Don Banwart's post on RacedisII, has more details. I knew she was having chemo, but thought she was managing. Apparently things are *not* looking good at all. I hope if Don has more news, that he will post it on a more public thread then the Board only access one. .. Joyce is one tough gal, but... 🙁 .. She is going to need a lot of collective energy to get through this..
gail

gpers2 - 2/10/2014 2:35 PM Chuck, - tax man - Don Banwart's post on RacedisII, has more details. I knew she was having chemo, but thought she was managing. Apparently things are *not* looking good at all. I hope if Don has more news, that he will post it on a more public thread then the Board only access one. .. Joyce is one tough gal, but... 🙁 .. She is going to need a lot of collective energy to get through this.. gail

Thankyou Gail,

I saw that message on the board list after I posted my earlier message,

Joyce is a great Gal and my prayers go out to her!