USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Photo Tag

The grandson and I decided to go out and get us a new picture for the scavenger hunt

Attached files

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

what's the next tag?

Oppsss sorry. How about your rig at yer favorite (or one of) "pit stops" Dairy Queen on the south side of Martinsburg

Attached files

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

One of my favorite roads and a little nearby town.

Lonnie

Attached files

Here is one of our favorite East Texas restaurants in a renovated building just down the street from the City Hall in downtown Cushing -- the preferred lunch stop when traveling Farm-to-Market Road 225, a great country route:

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Next up, how about pic of your rig at a closed cafe, gas station or store?

(An all-to-frequent sight in our travels. 🙁 )

This one is also in Cushing, Texas up/across the street from the 7th Street Restaurant. Maybe the Bull was better than the Burgers? I would've liked to have visited the eatery when it was open for business:

Burgers 'n' Bull

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Just like rt 66 when the new bypass went in old rt 9 was a ghost town Sheetz packed up and built a new place along the highway

Attached files

Next up. A picture of another USCA member or rig that you have met. Preferably not a local friend. I met Chuck Miller (sg107e) at Mountain Fest in Morgantown WV last weekend at the parade line up. Oh and his mom who is just 80 years old chuck was out working the crowd when I took this pic

Attached files

My wife catching a ride with Frank from the Kansas City area who we met at the Flint Hills Sidecar Rally in Kansas some years ago.

Attached files

Next up... A photo of your outfit in the rain. Here we are stopped at a rest area along I-55 in Illinois. You can't see me 'cause I'm getting suited up.

Attached files