Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Photo Tag

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

Dang I forgot to take pics on the 21st when we went to the IBC car n bike show. Me n Aiden were suited up and Rollin and my wife was leading the way on her Ultra

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Here's Judy cooling off on a backroad in Alberta, CA

Lonnie

Attached files

My rig in the rain? Looks like this...

Attached files

Maybe I need a rain cover for my rig. It just sits in the rain. 🙁

Hey Tom, you "have the ball." Please post up a new pic with another theme for the photo tag game. Where to next?

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

OK, I didn't realize how this works... How about in the desert surrounded by cacti? Or close to it...

Attached files

How about a hole in the ground?

Attached files

Hey Lee I have an extra large cover from WalMart and it fits my Sporty rig perfectly. Sorry couldn't help myself

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Ok so what is the next pic supposed to be any way?????

Great pictures. I do not have any with my rig yet but here is one from my trip to Alaska and back.

Attached files

wvsporty - 8/28/2012 3:30 PM

Ok so what is the next pic supposed to be any way?????

Let's go with Lonnie's pic of a rig in a hole.

We have an abandoned channel of the Red River where it was re-routed for the lock & dam near Coushatta, Louisiana about 50 miles south of here -- but I'm just not sure when I can make the ride.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

The rig was standing on the right from where I took the photo. beside was the hole. and left you see the small stones that came down... bigger then the Suzuki Sidekick.
http://sidecar.com/mbbs22/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=368
Holes in the road are taking their time. I passed by one a few weeks ago on the mayor autopista "Highway" that is there since I came the first time to Costa Rica nearly 24years ago, and it still isn't repaired.
Sven

Peter Pan - 8/29/2012 9:28 AM

The rig was standing on the right from where I took the photo. beside was the hole. and left you see the small stones that came down... bigger then the Suzuki Sidekick.... Sven

Small stones???? Some are bigger than an automobile!

The rig's not in the photo, but we'll take his word for it. Laughing

OK Sven, you're up to set us a new theme! Where to???

Sven's pic:

Lee, you get me into questioning myself. Was it the rig "Jolly Roger II" or just its pulling horse "Wendy"? (The engine broke 4-5 weeks ago at 29.000km). I start to believe it was the weekend after my second overhaul at 18600km. so myself I'd say: Not valid.
Lets leave the question: hole with a rig / rig with a hole because of the doubt I have myself.
Sven

Hey what happened ???? Where do we go from here???
I will restart this one ....a pic of your rig at a STATE line not close to your home. I can be in 4 states in under 40 minutes so her is mine from TN
Picture is on Rt 23 just north of Kingsport TN 350 miles from home

Attached files

Do Provinces count? Here's a couple.

Lonnie
Boise, Idaho

Attached files

sure does......different country same principal.....next photo opp????

Here's an International border monument at the Manitoba/North Dakota line.

Attached files

Here are a few from my favorite rode trip before my hack. All others will have my rig in them.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Scavenger Hunt folks ....whats the next photo to be Hack'n

wvsporty - 11/15/2012 12:08 PM

Scavenger Hunt folks ....whats the next photo to be Hack'n

I was Scavenging signs like many others. My next or my first trip for 3 days with the rig will be this weekend starting tommrow. All most packed. First time I will not have to have the yellow bag on my back seat. 😉
Photobucket

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next