Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Ozark Razorback Rally

Well, after attending our first sidecar rally, I'm definitely hooked. Met a lot of great people and we had a real good time just talking and meeting the other riders and passengers. I got a bunch of help on some future projects for my rig , and have already started to pick up pieces for some of them. For those of you who were unable to attend this rally you missed a good time. Weather was perfect, the scenery is great in Arkansas, a big change from Florida, and the food was terrific. Thanks Elmer for hosting this event. Here are some pics of the various rides and some of people who attended.

Attached files

Sorry about the sideway pics, just found out that in order to be upright with Ipad the Volume buttons must be orientated UP. One more pic ..........the Coveted "Long Distance Rider" Award.

Some more

Attached files

Hi Paul:
We are always looking for material for the Sidecarist. You have some great pictures here. Write up a brief report on your experience - as in - expand on your note above and send it to Martin at editor@sidecar.com. Oh yes - edit the pics so they are upright. If you can remember who the rigs belonged to and who the people were it would make Martin (and me) happy.
Thanks for the pics!!