USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Older Friendship 3 help

We have one in the shop right now torn apart for paint if you have any specific questions on it.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
866-638-1793

Some pictures of the top

Attached files

A fuel cell is a very good thing on a rig as when putting a hack on I have found that your fuel mileage will be reduced at least 25%. I am guessing it was originally int the truck of the hack.
Jeff

Thanks very much for the photos of the top. My top is in really good condition. I just don't have the framework for it.
And thanks to everyone for all of your assistance. Hopefully, I can find what I need to get this thing hooked up. I'm getting anxious, but cautious to making sure it is done right.

Sounds like fun. I've got a Friendship II on an '86 Venture and would be happy to get any connection pictures if you decide to go with the older Venture and think they might help.

Thanks JAE.
I would like any photos you may have. I want to do this right, but I gotta watch my budget right now, so I'm open to suggestions. I need to see any type of subframe and connections/clamps for the '80s Ventures.

My connection hardware looks a lot like what you have pictured, but I'll do what I can to get some good pics of attachment points and connector lengths.

bump