Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Official USCA member now

I got my membership card , now its official I am a USCA member / West Virginia resident and I live in the same county as Paul Browne USCA member also.

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Congratulations on joining us in the whacky,off center world of sidecars. We enjoy hearing from all our new,as well old members. Check out the National rally,June 25-28 in Sturgis S.D. Will and Harold are working on this,hoping to make it a great rally. Naturally the key to a great rally is having great participation. Hope to see you there.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex.rep

Thanks J.R. I have been on the forums since I got my sidecar in 2011. Thanks for the invite to the National but I'm so poor the only reason I visit other states is because 3 of them are with in 20 minutes of my house. I am making plans to be at the Nationl Rally when it comes to the Northeast in 2017. Aiden will be 8 by then and have 5 years riding with me. I have been talking with Larry P our NE director and some other members in my general area and we are trying to schedule some local meet n greets here as well as I hop to work with Pbrowne to improve and promote a sidecar gathering at Summit Point Raceway when the Northeast Sidecar racers come down here in June. Mr Browne and I are both within 20 miles of the race track.

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

check out other sidecar events for June. Ron Dee Voo unofficial rally at Summit point .
fly

Yes sir Fly , I couldnt make last years event, I had one of those migranes that made ya feel like death would feel better .