Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

NOW I went and DID IT!

Will be buying a Ural in 2 weeks.

Just had to. When a wife comes to you and says......"We gotta talk.....I WANT TO RIDE AGAIN!" Its a man's clue to get his ass off the couch and get a bike both of you can ride again. We used to ride an old FLT Harley shovel head all over the mid west. Week long trips. But then.....her a serious auto accident, and me open heart surgery limited out rides together to 1/2 hour at best on a Sportster.

So, I will be picking up a 2011 new Patrol with both seats deluxe, tub windshield, spare tire in candy red. New adventures. We have 121 rustic roads here in Wis and they all just beg for a Ural.

I have ridden a side car rig, and several trikes, so I know there will be a learning curve involved, but nothing a lot of time, practice will not overcome.

All in all, I consider myself a very lucky man to have a Lady that loves to ride too. SO, you all know where to find me......slowly going down a back road with a bottle of wine and some cheese in the trunk of the Red Baron. 🙂

prof

Attached files

Outstanding. Absolutely love your attitude. Hope you have many miles of riding yet to come.

That is it, and when rainy days come ahead again, just tell yourself every 15 minutes:
I want to live!
I want to live!
I want to live!

Life is too short for to drink bad wine or to drive a boring car.
And it is never too late for a happy childhood.
You know that we do not count the miles or speed, but smiles per miles.

God bless you both and don't forget to take with you the fishing pole and the dog.
Sven 😉