USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Northwest Sidecars Ad

We received the "Sidecaris"t today and were disappointed to see our ad (on page 30) wasn't included after all these years.
Though medical issues have limited Lonnie's physical abilities somewhat, we are still doing sidecars and selective installations (no more large touring rigs) by appointment and are still at our Boise, Idaho address.

I am sorry about that. I will make it up to you.

I noticed the same thing, Lonnie. Try to remember that the best advertising is by word of mouth. Let me be the first to say how pleased I am with your installation of my Velerex onto my Triumph T100. After a year and a half and approximately 4000 miles it still rides very straight and true. When ever I have the opportunity, I still anyone that you do a very professional installation, not to mention, also, that you and Judy are just plain wonderful folks. All my thanks to you for a fine ride.

Karl

Thanks Karl,
For over a decade we've had our little ad in the Sidecarist and used a local Craigslist ad as our only advertisement medium. We have depended upon referrals from Motorcycle shops and repeat clients for over 25 years, without even having a telephone listing (yellow page or other), or URL.
It's worked great for us and we have made many friends through the years in all 4 corners of the US, 44 States, 4 Countries, 4 Provinces and 1 Territory.

Judy & Lonnie
Northwest Sidecars