Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

northern ia / southern mn

any1 in the surrounding area willing to do a crash course or just ride along & give some tips? i have some of THE best solo riders in my pit, but none of them have hack experience! for ONCE i get to b on a level field! heh. the summer is tentatively open save for my classes, early mornings 6/6-7/15 ... so give me a hollar if u have anything planned u'd like a learning tag-along.

Rosy,

ANy chance of you making it up to the SKUNK Rally in Cameron, WI next weekend? There would be a bunch of totally unqualified but very willing experienced sidecar drivers to help you out there. Last year we set a newbie out on her very first drive around the field with errr.. mixed results. ANyway, it would be agreat place to get a bunch of good input in a short time (and we're all mostly harmless)

"mostly harmless"! hahaha! too cute. well, i obviously didn't make it out there. i had to go to sd to help my mum w/ her house, but i'll put it on my list for next year! thanks for the invite, tho, & hope ya had a blast! 🙂

Rosy,

The next "sidecar thing" happening in your area is the rally at the Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame in Anamosa, IA. Anamosa is 26 miles ENE of Cedar Rapids, IA. Last year was in early September. You can probably get more information from John Dennis at 319/846-2619 or email at JCDDennis@aol.com